Friday, August 6, 2010

We're going home!

We're going back to KB tomorrow ... morning? afternoon? evening ....? Depends on what time hubby and sis-inlaw will wake up. Depends on what time I'll wake up too hehehe

SiL just arrived this morning from Karachi. She's running her errands around Klang Valley with her aunt. We met up for lunch just now.

Hubby will be home from Sarawak after 10pm. That is one dead tired man.

We're going home for 2 reasons.

One, for a wedding.

Two, taking my SiL home to her mother. She's taking my mother-inlaw to Karachi for fasting month & eid.

My MiL needs someone to take care of her during this special month because of her diabetes. I'd love to take care of her but she'd say our house is too close to her home (KL vs KB?) and she'd rather be in KB than in KL. So the solution is to take her far far away from her home ... hence, Karachi!

Hubby's mentioned it several times and I wonder if it'll come true ... eid in Karachi? woohooo! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment