Monday, August 16, 2010

my blogs

if i am not mistaken, i think there are only 6 people who know the existence of my new blog.

maybe i'll inform a few more but for now ... you are my only audience. i will soon hide this blog.

even hubby doesn't know my url but he now knows i've started blogging again. sorry, abang ... not for the time being. i know you're itching to know what i've written hehehe

why the secrecy? it's not really a secret. it's just personal.

this blog (right now) is abit more personal than my previous ones.

i am writing with me in mind and only for me to read. it's not a blog blog but a diary (for now).

to those i've let known, i'm letting you into my private thoughts, my insights, my emotions, my 'shindings' (?) or whatever that is going on in my life or thru my mind & heart.

i need focus. if i let many in, i'll start writing for an audience. right now, i am only writing for me. period.

i want to document what i remembered, felt or saw. my humiliations, my achievements ... my sorrow and happiness ... everything, insyaAllah.

i am sharing this with you  :o) and i do welcome you to read & to leave your comments if you want to.


thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment