Sunday, August 15, 2010

Karachi, here we come!

Hubby finally made final bookings on our tickets. He called up MAS just to make an inquiry and just his luck, he managed to get cheaper tickets by RM1k!

We'll go over to the ticketing counter tomorrow to make payments and then we're set, Eid Mubarak in Karachi, Pakistan.

Why are we going there?

My sis-inlaw is married to a Pakistani. She has been living there for as long as I have been married and more. The last several years, my SiL will take her mom there to take care of her during fasting month. My MiL has diabetes and she needs someone to take care of her food & meds during this special month. Furthermore, my SiL & her family will always open their house for terawih for our Malaysian students & citizens who are living in Karachi. Mak mertua Sya dapat lah bersolat terawih. Kalau duk di kampung, dia tak dapat nak pergi ke madrasah.

We'll be there for about 11 days. I hope I do get to do some shopping  ....








rasanya sya akan rindu sangat2 family sya ... but i get it. kalau raya disini, hubby plak rindu family dia and he is always with my family. so to be fair, we're going to Karachi to be with his family. i'm gonna miss my nephews so much! Aiman & Qaed's 1st raya with us. huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment