Friday, August 13, 2010

sometimes ... always ... i see a pattern in what or how i write. i see the same in others too. it's just how we are. how our minds think, how our emotions reason things out and how we convey/portray ourselves to ourselves and others.

really ... this is my observation ... on me, not you.

sometimes ... most times, i realise i write or talk about pretty much about the same thing. me, my family, my hubby, my yearning to be a mother, to have a baby and how much i love to eat & cook. when i reread my entries i see that i whine most of the time. really. don't you wanna smack me? i do!

well, today will be a different entry.

an entry on gratitude.

it's something different. i hope i can do it.

but ... let me plan abit on it ... ok?

see you later with a new entry, Sya.




now pi solat terawih!

No comments:

Post a Comment