Monday, August 16, 2010

tetiba teringat 1st pi Umrah dgn hubby.

we went with my parents during the 1st week of fasting month. 2 of my aunts and a cousin came with us too.

we'd always break fast in the mosque. hubby would find a place for both of us to sit and break fast together. my parents break fast separately because they don't want to miss their praying space. my mom would break fast with my aunties, my dad with his nephew.

it was like a honeymoon for us then... romantic berbuka di masjid paling agung, Masjidil Haram.




but, thinking back about it right now. i guess we were abit selfish. too eager to be together when we had family with us.

*sigh*

a learning lesson for me ... now.

happiness can be and should be shared with others, especially with our parents.

life is short to spend it alone or just the 2 of us.





remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment