Monday, August 2, 2010

called my ex-housemate today.

Ramadhan is just around the corner and i miss the old Uni days.

that's why i called her.

she sounded abit off. i guess i caught her at an awkward time.

as i tried to end the call quickly, trying not to take up much of her time ...

her last question made me sad.

'sya, bila lagi? ' bila lagi apa? 'bila lagi nak ada anak?'


terdiam sya.


ntah la, Z. takde rezeki....


Z knows for a fact i've had several miscarriages but the way she asked was as if i wasn't trying hard enough.

her question made me very sad.

i guess no one understands ... or knows .... anything about me.

2 comments:

  1. tak per sya. you have all the love in the world right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, kak Ija. I love you too. it's just one of those days ....

    ReplyDelete