Wednesday, February 23, 2011

tiny ....

as i was driving to lunch on Sprint hi-way, there were many cars on the road and a slight traffic was building up as i approach section 16, PJ.

all i could think of was ... in a second, He could make everything worthless. He could take everything away from us. what was valuable to us is now useless.

take away all of our worldly possessions and we are only left with our bodies and souls. and that is all that matters when Jugdement Day comes. we are so tiny when we are not with our worldly possessions.

if one has yet to realise how close it might be, the more he/she is in denial or oblivious to it.

i think i am somewhere in between. i am still making mistakes and i wish i could lessen them. i know what to do but yet i find myself floating away ...

Ya Allah, please help me to find my way, guide me to your blessings, forgive my sins ... Ya Allah, forgive me.

2 comments: