Thursday, February 24, 2011

me ... extreme?

i need to keep my mouth shut & my opinions to myself ... how does one do that?

i don't think i am a very opinionated person and i think i do keep things to myself but yet whatever i have said, some people have already labeled me as very opinionated, stubborn, stern, uptight .... yes, i have been told so to my face.

i am taken aback ... abit ... but i accept because that is how they see me. i think i am all those but none to the extreme, yet that is how they see me in extreme measures.

*sigh*

oh well, am not here to please anyone but my heart & soul. as long as my conscience is clear, am ok. but if i am out of line, i welcome yr input.

in other words, as unready i might be to hear your input/critic/opinion about me, i am humbled by it :o) thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment