Friday, March 2, 2012

hang in there, sya ...

i'm having problems with my sugar level ... the slightest carb that i eat will shoot up my reading.

i can't take more than 1/3 cup of rice. if i measure it at 1/2 cup, you can bet after 2 hrs, too high for comfort.

as high as it goes, i'm happy that i rarely go over 10.

in the past few weeks, my sugar has gone up more than that under special circumstances.




what is bothering me tonight is ... i'm been really tired the last few days due to my sugar. makan apa je, gula naik and i am forever hungry! i'm also having gastric and wind.

pls tell me this is normal when you're having babies? is it?

i am at the end of my witts!



tomorrow is my 'practical'.

my level of energy is so low ... i don't feel like doing it but i have to.

Ya Allah ... please give me the strength.

2 days of training at Taylor's U.




so tired ...

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sya, regret to read about your sugar problems.
    Why don't you, if you have not, try drinking Chinese Green Tea?
    Check it out.....read about it.

    Anyway, you just stay easy....stress or tension will make it worse.
    Relax....you'll be fine.
    Best regards, you keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Lee!
    seeing your comment here made my day! how are you? i hope life is treating you well :)

    thank you for your suggestion. i really appreciate it.

    my concern for my sugar is because we are finally pregnant! 14 years of trying, the AlMighty finally granted us His most precious gift.

    i'll give the green tea a try. thank you very2 much :)

    ReplyDelete