Sunday, March 11, 2012

am i selfish to assume that we all make mistakes? yes, that would be selfish of me.

alright.

let me put it this way.

i made a mistake.

i make mistakes all the time.

people wrong me too but i get over it.

of course i get upset, mad & angry but then i get over it.

i made a mistake.

i am trying to ask for forgiveness.

but i am not being given a chance.

so what should i do?

let it go?

not that easy for me.

but, i know i have to let it go for now ....

when it resurfaces again ... maybe it'll be a better time to try again.

Ya Allah, help me get thru this.

.







baru sedar diri. it's not my part to expect ppl to forgive me or give me a chance to apologise. it's His to give when the time is right, if i will ever have the chance. sya berserah.

No comments:

Post a Comment