Friday, March 30, 2012

5.15 am
woke up to the sounds of thunder & heavy rain on a wet friday morning.

5.45 am
the rain has subsided but in a distance, thunders still reign.

i lay quietly, praying & hoping all will stop soon. may the sky clears up for my parents' flight home to kb to see my grandpa who is so unwell.

we pray that He shortens his suffering but also bless my father & grandpa to see one another for the last time.

may Allah also eases my father's pains.

as the rain subsides, i can't help but wonder if this is his last day. grandpa has been sick for 3 days. he's has lived 90+ strong years but in recent years, life has slowed down tremendously for him. being his obedient & loving son, my father has given his best to his father and without fail, visit him every month for the last 4 years. they are like 2 peas in a pod - close & loving father son relationship.

my tears have been flowing freely for the last 2 days with so many thoughts.

Ya Allah, permudahkanlah urusan Che & Abah. ampunilah dosa2 Che.

aminn.

No comments:

Post a Comment