Friday, July 9, 2010

buatan orang?

mama hasn't been well the last few days. she has been complaining about wind and pain in her abdomen. it seem to affect her back too. she's experiencing loss of breath, pain in her chest and fatigue.

i, on the other hand, have been in such an angry mood. marah sangat. the slightest unsatisfied feeling or memory crops up, i'll go into a terrible fit.

as i go crazy, a voice in me will be asking myself, why the hell & what the c*** is making me so pissed off??!

when i came by this evening. my dad told he that he's taking mama to Darul Syifa'.

suddenly everything made sense. no wonder i was so pissed off for no apparent reason. i was also unsympathetic towards my mom who was in pain.

it was thing again. gangguan manusia & iblis.

this is the 2nd time this had happened. whenever my mom gets sick, badly sick like this, i'd be angry & couldn't careless about her :o(

this is not me.

i am never like that to my mom but it does happened.

kata org tua, kena tempias buatan org.

*sigh* i hate it when this happens.

i hope my mom is ok. i hope para alim ulamak are able to help my parents & my family.

aminn.

No comments:

Post a Comment