Monday, July 12, 2010

a beautiful dream

i had a nice dream last night .... actually, it was this morning. after the game was over.

i woke up just in time to watch the World Cup during its extra 15 minutes. hubby's been watching since 2.30am.

so when we got back to bed, i had the dream.

i dreamt of being married to a guy who looks like Chef Micheal Smith. the man who was my husband in my dream lloked like CMS but in my heart, it felt like it was my actual hubby.

anyway ....

we were unhappy with our living arrangements. living in one of my parents home with hand-me-downs furniture etc.

we were unhappy. so one day we decided to be independent, no matter how hard it was going to be.

so, we bravely bought a smaller house, decorated it to our taste and lived happily, free of anybody's scrunity or stress!

and in that dream, i also became pregnant. the happy, healthy environment helped us to get pregnant!

when i woke up, i was still smiling. i loved the dream.



what was the message behind that dream?

change. decide. live our life the way we want it. hmm... can we?




i know one thing for sure. it might never be that way .... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment