Friday, November 4, 2011

panas hati #2

this is the 2nd time i've ordered, paid and left my slice of cake at the counter in disgust.

why?

because of their disservice to me.

1st incident: the knife used to cut my cake was wiped by a very wet & dirty looking rag. i pointed this out and the kid just ignored me. unfortunately, i paid 1st before the cake was cut. feeling icky and upset, i told them i will not eat that cake & just walked out of the shop. kalau makan juga, memang takleh nak telan ....

that was months ago.

i knew but i hope it would be different this time but, nooooooo.

after i paid for my slice of cake, it was packed and handed to me but the whole plastic bag was wet! i asked why and requested for a new bag. the kid (who cut the cake & packed it) looked incredulously at me and started taking a new bag but with unnecessary force and grunt. offended & disgusted (again), i lost my appetite and left the cake (again) at the counter.

rugi duit, rugi cake tapi hati sya dah tak panas. better that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment