Saturday, November 12, 2011

i walked the walk! woohooo!

nasi dagang.

that was what i craved for at 4am a few nights ago. scanning thru my unkept recipe collection, i found a few pieces of scribbled papers with the recipe on it.

i had to read thru and decipher/adjust the ingredients & the amounts that i need to make nasi dagang only for the two of us. my mom's recipe is for 20pax and above.

i can u tell by heart, how to make it because i've been my mom's assistant in the kitchen most of my life. i've 'made' it only twice so far and both times with my mom & mom-inlaw. you know lah kan ... at one point, they took over the cooking process.

well this time i am going to walk the walk. i was going to make my 1st nasi dagang. curries are easy & the acar too.



my delicious creation!


for a 1st timer, i'd say it turned out quite well altho there is a lot of room for improvement :-D


the recipe? that i have to give another day because it'll take alot of time to explain my mom's recipe. after making it, i'd say it was easy but the prep is tedious!

No comments:

Post a Comment