Thursday, November 10, 2011

Killing Me Softly Fugees Official Video HD




you're right, my life is so connected with songs.

since i was in school, i remember dubbing songs on cassettes. those were the days!

whatever phase i was going thru, all saved (dubbed). now, i just go to youtube and upload them here. certain songs would bring back certain memories. luahan perasaan? maybe.

but actually, tak reti nak copy/burn pada cd  hehehe




another friend once commented that i read the same genre of books on life, relationships, communication, self-help, diets & health, marriage & management. she got me thinking. what i read has helped me with whatever issues i faced in life, just like the songs; other than the obvious resources.

thank you for pointing it out to me. i didn't really realise it until now. it's good to discover something about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment