Wednesday, September 29, 2010

sad ...

a few days ago, ...

W: Abang nak keluar dah?
H: Hmm mm.
W: Balik for lunch?
H: Dak lah ... makan di KL kut. Pukul berapa diaorang nak datang?
W: 12.30 kut ... datang for lunch and then bagi duit kutu.
H: Hmm... (as he was walking out the door) ... ada anak2 sedara abang call ucapkan selamat hari raya? jemput open house?
W: errm ... F (cucu sedara) je sorang yg sms masa raya. Yang lain takde pun.
H: (terdiam sambil melangkah ke keretanya)
W: (juga terdiam)


Sya kesian sangat dgn orang ini. Teringat ajer, menitis airmata Sya. Sayu hati Sya. I wish I could take his pain away.

This is a man who has everything, can have anything and yet there is something missing from his life. Love and attention from his money-hungry, selfish, snobbish, stuck-up siblings, nephews & nieces! Whenever they need money, he's the one they turn to. I understand, how can he say no to his bloodline...? And I also know, he gives with his heart and all he's hoping for and wants is just some time, love & affection from them.

And yet ... nada!

I know he is envious of his wife. Her bloodline treats her well. They even treat her husband better! Yet the man yearns from his own blood too.

Is it so much to ask!?

I wish I could take his pain away ... I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment