Thursday, September 2, 2010

a dead dream

i had a dream a few nights ago and till today i keep thinking about it.

who was that woman in my dream?

whenever i remember the face ... my feelings and emotions keep me guessing ... was it me? was it someone i know? didn't know? who is she!?

i dreamt of a woman who had had alot of hardships in her life eversince she was small.

through her struggle & determination, she managed to build a life for herself but not without enemies lurking around.

as i dream, it felt like one moment it was about me and next it was someone else... like changing positions or characters. i just don't know how to explain this.

but what was odd was the ending.

that woman ... or me ... died.

in the end ... i was the one who found her dead. all tied up, gagged, put into a big canvas/plastic bag, tied to big heavy stones and left to drown in a pool of dark, murky water  (mcm dlm CSI).

i remember pulling her up & out of the water. ripping off the bag with my bare hands and finding her big & wide eyes staring back at me. dead ... terrified eyes. it felt as if i was looking at myself. i was dead. i was killed. murdered.

i remember that i started to cry. i sobbed so hard that i woke up shaking.

till this day ... i just can't forget her eyes. my eyes? i dunno ...

i seldom remember my dreams but this one is eerie & has me wondering for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment