Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Karachi

for eid, we're in Karachi with hubby's family.

no, hubby's not a Pakistani but his sister married one.

my MiL is also here. she's always here for fasting month for the last 6 years.

only my adik-ipar & family are in KB.



Pakistanis celebrated their eid a day later than us. they even started fasting a day later than us.

don't ask me why.

they have this habit of doing things differently than other people/nations.



we celebrated eid with Malaysia.

it was a lonely eid for me.

of course i love this family but i missed mine too.

i miss seeing my three nephews in their baju melayu.

i miss my parents.

i never cried much before but this year was different. i guess it comes with age ....?



it is not my 1st time here, nor it is not my 1st eid away from my family.

but it is the 1st time i really miss home during eid.

i cried buckets the whole day ... quietly.



it's our 7th day today ... 6 days to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment