Tuesday, August 2, 2011

my days ahead

we're back from jb, about 45mins ago.

what a day! on the way back, like i said, wasn't a direct journey home. we left the hotel's parking at 5.20pm and actually started our journey back at 6.35pm. yup, we were at the tol at that time. we managed to break fast at machap's r&r because he drove at a speed of 160kmph. gerunnyaaaa

tomorrow's another day.

since we're sleeping over at my parents', my car's at home. so i need his help to send me back while on his was to work.

b4 9am i have to be at my 'office' to hand in the cheque (done). then i have to go to the other office (my actual office) to print out the visa form, pay the visa fees, check my stock etc (done, done but didn't check stock. aircond not working, office really stuffy).

around 11am, i plan to do some shopping (inners, new pants & grocery shopping for my sil ~ the one in karachi) at either 1 utama or subang parade b4 hubby calls to pick him up at the service station (his car) in subang. (none in this paragraph was done. instead i went to see the doctor. did a urine test, negative. now to wait for the blood test. went straight home to nap.)

from there, either he goes back to work in kl by commuter/lrt or we both go to kl and i'll wait till his office hour ends then, drive home with him.

(the rest of my plans are still on. pergi @ tak ke karachi, kena buat visa dulu)
thursday morning i have to be at the embassay b4 9am. stay the whole day in kl. collect visa at 4.30pm and drive back to shah alam to break fast. i hope hubby agrees to ride with me to kl ( dpt sya tido dlm kereta jap)

friday, parents going back to kb. sya hantar ke subang airport. from airport i have to go to ttdi to get the raya cookies for sil. breaking fast separately from hubby; him with his mates, me with my cousin.

saturday is a lazy day until later in the evening where we have to pick up his cousins from saudi for breaking fast. they're here on a holiday/work, hence we'd like to take them out for food. reminder to self: call the airport limo for monday's flight.

sunday would be last minute shopping for karachi. picking parents up from airport at noon (i think). then need to pack my bags and get hubby's things in order since i'll be away for a week.

monday 8th, i have to be at the airport by 10.45 for my 12.25 (6hrs) flight.


writing this down already tires me! i'm going to bed ... aslmkm :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment