Thursday, August 18, 2011

Allah Maha Mengetahui ....

my nephew aiman is staying with my parents, his grandparents, for awhile. his nanny (maid) has gone back to indonesia for eid - a month & a half leave. since his mama & ayah both work, they had to ask help from the grandparents.

aiman has become very attached to his tokbah. tokbah is his air to breathe. next comes tokma. then baklong, bibik ani & bibik sinah. maklong comes last because maklong doesn't have the patience to layan  his antics.

come on sya! he's only 21months old!

that why i said, Allah Maha Mengetahui.

with my short temper, He has shown me that i will not be ready to have a child and even adopt one. i am too stern (i think). i give up!

i love my nephews to bits but like i said ... i am very stern :(

i tried ... and yes, i am out of practice but, i tried and i can see in aiman's intelligent eyes & mind that he's on to me. he doesn't trust me. poor aiman, pity me :(

this is what i fear the most. this is what i know. maybe this is teh reason i can't have kids (among other reasons).

that's it.






why am i here? i should just go home. tapi, tu lah kan ... kesian abah mama berbuka berdua je.

1 comment: