Thursday, June 16, 2011

swimming partner

yes, you read it right!

i have found my swimming partner!

she's my friend who is also a bidan & tukang urut.

i has a massage session with her yesterday afternoon and then we agreed to meet up for a  swim.

i was so exhausted, i was yawning as we swam hehehe

we weren't really swimming. my friend and her daughter do not how how to swim, i do but i haven't been swimming for the last 7 months.

so what we did was walking from one end to the other non-stop. halfway through i forgot how many laps we did but we were in the pool for 45minutes. i kept track of the time.

as tired and sleepy as i was, it was hard to fall asleep. it took awhile and i think i had a weird dream which i couldn't remember.

anyway ... it was a good start :o)

i plan to ask my friend to come again on saturday if our schedules are clear. we plan to swim together at least 2x a week and more.

yeay!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! u swim? its been awhile since I checked ur blog - any blog as a matter of fact. was busy with work and packing and attending to my sickly self and the strong, running around kids. We should go swimming together when I get back! we should so!!! do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jom jom! come n swim at my apartment. kaksya masak2 nanti. hows work/study so far? hope its going well. all the best! c u soon when u come back.

    ReplyDelete