Friday, June 10, 2011

choices

why is it ... whenever i think or plan to go back to working, my teaching & training career, my anxiety level shoots up over the roof?

my heart starts skipping beats ... and i go into panic mode.

i know in my heart that i am a good teacher. i can connect with my students. but many a times, i question my abilities. i don't know why.

i resigned in late 2004. i freelanced in 2005 -2007 & till mid 2009. 2008 was the year i took care of my mother after her bypass and we also went for Haj.

late 2009 till now, i revived my hobby-cum-business selling cotton fabrics from Pakistan.

it was my choice to make the choices that i made. the outcome was  not always good or positive but i have no regrets, insyaAllah. i made the right choice at that moment in time.

now it is time to make new ones.

i wish myself good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment