Wednesday, May 11, 2011

listening to the song below & pondering the quote i posted on fb ... made me realise ... i don't suffer fools gracefully, especially when it's my own foolishness & vulnerability.

but then again, my own is the best place to start with ... kan?




********************************************************




when he's away, that's when i usually have alot on my mind.

the fact that i still can't pray ... doesn't make it worse but just a bit unbearable.




********************************************************




sometimes i forget.

i have to try and remember this ... always.

my happiness is not in anyone else's hands except mine.

not my husband's, my parents', siblings', friends' ... not even the general public.

just mine.

remember that, sya!

No comments:

Post a Comment