Wednesday, May 4, 2011

i want to be happy again. i want to cheer my heart up. i don't like being sad.

i did nothing wrong. u misunderstood me. u want to punish me, go ahead. u are a part of my life but u do not get to dictate whether i am happy or not and neither do i on u. whatever i feel it is because i want to feel it.

i have had enough of sorrow. i want to be happy.

i am happy.

i am happy with my life.

i wouldn't change even one bit of it. i have complained about it but i am happy with how my life has unfold so far. i cherish the ups & downs He has given us to face because He made us value what we have & let go (altho still trying) of what we do not have. i look forward to what Allah has in store for us.

dah beberapa hari sya bersedih. Allah saw my tears, heard my cries & syukur alhamdulillah, Allah menceriakan hati sya kembali. thank you, Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment