Wednesday, June 23, 2010

sometimes i think people just don't understand. maybe i'm just being paranoid or over sensitive. but then again, why would anyone believe what i say when i don't have what they have. what authority do i have in the area?

babies.

sometimes i feel like i just have to fight for my nephews' attention. i guess it's all my fault.

earlier on, it seem that my parents would have a hard time just to be with their grandchildren. so i made it a point to maximize their time together in anyway i can ... meaning, i don't try to maximise my time with my nephews. now, i get this feeling that i don't have any time with any of them. mcm tak bg je.

mcm taknak share je.

ye lah ... sape lah sya kan?

just a childless aunt who doesn't know much about babies.






sometimes, ... many times, i've asked hubby to run away with me. just be on our own. maybe with less stress, we can have a baby. maybe.

should we?

No comments:

Post a Comment