Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Blogging ...

I thought I had already started?

What happened?

Do I need to list the reasons? Tak nak lah! They're the usual reasons.

But I can tell you what I do miss.

Reading.

Oh, I have been reading but for  nearly 4 years, it has been for knowledge - pregnancy, motherhood & food - recipes. Sometimes on  relationships, you name it, husband + wife, mom + daughter, friends ... anything else?

Reading for pleasure.

Oh, I do miss reading for pleasure. Being lost in those pages, walking slowly between the lines and miles away in thought ... hingga ke langit hijau! Where is that? Don't know. It's just something my father would say when he doesn't know the answer or not interested in answering. In my case ... lost in thoughts. (sounds so cliche, kan? hahaha)

I've recently started reading a novel. It's like nearly reading my life story ... nearly but not even half there yet as in the book.

What's the title and what's it's about? Hehehe wait for the next entry (if and when I feel like it).

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment