Thursday, May 7, 2015

It's good to be back

Woke up at 130am, from a 2-hour nap to get over my flu, to find my boys are still awake.

Hubby has to go to work soon & it's way past Faheem's bedtime.

Both were sleepy, really.

Mama took over ... with a few splashes of 'minyak angin' on his bum & the usual massages ... both son & dad fell asleep by 2am.

Now mama is wide awake.

Read some FB posts and now here .... I've missed you, my blog.

It's feels good to be back although I'm a bit uneasy to pen my thoughts here. I wonder why. Obviously it's more private here compared to FB but I guess it's the immediate feedback on my posts that got me stuck on FB.

Somehow that is so wrong hehehe ....

I'm here now and I think that is a good thing.

It's good to be back.

5 comments:

  1. salam perkenalan..
    bloghopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back Sya..
    FB will still continue. FB postings are of different kind, I supposed. and selected FB postings which we wish to archive for longer will suitable to insert as blog update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aslmkm PakPin
      Thank you! I owe you & Kak Fauziah Ismail for reigniting my dormant blogger-self.
      It feels good to be back and there's an adrenaline rush about it ... What to write? (I have so much to say/write.) Who will read? (Although not so much of a worry or wonder.)
      I guess I've always wanted to come back but couldn't ...until now 😊
      Let's blog!

      Delete
  3. Salam Yati WTL 😊 selamat berkenalan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Yati & PakPin
    So sorry for the qstn mark emoticons. They were suppose to be smileys. I guess it's different from the ones we do on FB hehehe
    Kena blaja balik ...

    ReplyDelete