Friday, April 6, 2012

it's sad when you try to be close but they just to busy to bother or feel that you're intruding.

i try to keep a regular connection with my brothers & their wives but many times my calls are unanswered or unreturned. text messages are the same.

i guess my asking of how they are are intrusive.

many a times i miss my brothers. at this age i want us to be closer but i feel they feel and think that i am just a busy body.

some nights i predict the future ....

when our parents are gone, we might never see each other again. live separate lives.

i try, i do but i am always misunderstood. that is why the last few years i have devoted my life to be by those who love me as i love them: hubby, my parents, my mother-inlaw, my hubby's sister & her family. i also try to give my love to my nephews as and when i see them which is not very often.

i think my brothers know that i am here for them but sadly i don't feel the same.

i wonder what the future holds ...

No comments:

Post a Comment