Thursday, December 29, 2011

good bye 2011, welcome 2012

is it just me or do you think that 2011 has gone by just like an F1 car speeding away?

i vaguely remember what i did in january ... all is a blur. however, here i am, trying to remember what i can take away from 2011. let me see what i can find.

our baby year
not that we haven't been trying but this time we tried IVF and IUI again. all failed! well, ... i became allergic to the IVF fertility drugs. stopped halfway, so, failed lah! as excited as we were at the possibility of having one ... it was quite a stressful journey. i lived on a 2-week time frame for nearly 6 months! 2 weeks of jabs, 2 weeks waiting for +ve or -ve blood test results. when -ve, waited for period to come and end. then the whole cycle again. i also lost count of how many jabs i've had - meds, blood test & other tests too. it felt like i've out-jabbed myself in 6 months than in my life time hahaha .... now? everything stopped except our natural habits. no more drugs but supplements, yes. my mom is like supplying supplements like a pharmacy! as much as i appreciate it, my stress hasn't reduced one bit. she somehow knows when i am late and i don't even tell her my last period date! i wonder how she knows ... i'm still stressed out about having babies, help!


work
i have this urge to work again. is 7 years long enough? nah, right? we'll see how it goes ....


nephews
my lil hearts! i just adore my 3 nephews! love, love, love! ages between 2-4 years old.


McD to KFC
yes, a new job. him, not me. he's happier now. of course work related stress is normal but no more of those emotional stress. alhamdulillah he's happier. he made the right move at the right time.


friends
fb has reconnected me with many long lost childhood friends. i am so happy to find them again.


kidnapped!
the cherry for the year was my brother-inlaw's kidnapping. gone for 2 months but returned by the grace of Allah. alhamdulillah! we are thankful that he is alive, back with us & well. lives have changed because of his ordeal.


blogging
i noticed that my entries have become shorter. i used to write long ones. i guess it comes and goes with my mood. for now, everything is short & straight ... right?





i'll be updating this entry as memory serves me. i know i have more to write ... but what ah?

No comments:

Post a Comment