Wednesday, October 26, 2011

route to Pakistan

we've rebooked our tickets and waiting for my sil's greenlight.

to this day, no ransom call or contact has been made by the abductors. however, the rumour mill has been working overtime among my sil's friends & family in karachi.

the latest rumour (which i really hope is not what is happening to my bil) is that this is the work of terrorist group & kidnapping is their way of getting funds. the extension of this rumouris that, my bil could be sold yo the highest bidder and only then the bidder would ask for a ransom. this is crazy! one of the other worst things that could happen is that my bro-inlaw could be smuggled out of his country! all these rumours is scaring everyone :( including me.

this is so disturbing :(

i really really pray that these are only rumours and my bil will come home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment