Friday, January 28, 2011

why are you still on my mind?
why do i still wonder what happened?
obviously, you do not want anything to do with me anymore
obviously i am unworthy to be called your friend
i want to move on but clearly i can't
i can't because i still need to know the 'whys'
do i just assume it was my fault, all mine?
it still hurts, badly
don't you miss me as i miss you, my friend?
i assume not.
you made yrself a permanent fixture in my life for more than 5 years
then one morning
u just left without saying a thing
how could u
how could u






bukan benci tapi rindu
bukan marah tapi sedih
terkilan, hairan, kecewa
kehilangan seorang rakan

bila u nak delete i from your fb, wei?!

2 comments:

  1. Latape tu mmg camtu Kak Sya. Sabar je la...or is this about Far? hmmm sabar je la Kak Sya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bukan diaorg la .... org lain, adel tak kenal pun :o)

    ReplyDelete