Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

1st Jan 2011 is coming to an end and I must admit, it's just like any other day.

However, one thing that is exciting is that it is a new year and I have a list of things & plans to do, insyaAllah.

Any new year resolutions?

Hmm... never really had an actually list. But this year, I was thinking along the lines of ....

1. practice more than preaching; still working on this ...
2. each day, do one good thing for my health - jog, swim, walk, stretch ... any thing to get my heart rate up, sweat & increase my stamina! to be accountable, i will record it. still failing at this ...
3. improve my cooking & baking skills, insyaAllah. try new & old recipes at least once a week and record/save it for references. i've made/created so many dishes that i never saved :o(  am trying out new recipes tapi tak sempat ambik pics. i'll try tmrw - lauk asam daging :o)

that's it for now. i don't want anything that i can't handle or do.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kak Sya. Hey...been meaning to ask...how did IT go? Updates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey hey! Happy New Year, Adel :o)

    What a coincidence ... just got my period today, tmrw will call for an appointment for thursday because injections have to start on either 2nd or 3rd day of period. pray for us! it's the 1st stage.

    ReplyDelete