Monday, December 5, 2011

i've always wondered when or why i started doubting my abilities.

the idea of preparing for class makes me depressed.

i stopped teaching the last 4 years but oddly, i lately crave for it. hence, the course i am doing now.

i find my interest increasing, my passion igniting and my fear diminishing.

i told DJ about my problem and i found peace in his explanation of what he thought happened to me.

'it's normal. there are times our momentum slows down. something happened to you that made it that way. but what's important is that you're back. you want to come back. focus on that. you can do it!'

i called it a 'burn-out' but his explanation does help me too.

i am at ease and i feel calm. there is anxiety but i am overcoming it.

insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment