Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bayan Indah Culinary Resort

tomorrow's the big day.

i signed up for a cooking class.

yes, i did!

i am so nervous. there will be no one that i know there. i'm sure many know their way well around the kitchen, except me.

looking at the calender, the one i can squeeze myself into would be 'Use Your Noodles'. we'll be learning to make several noodle dishes then have a sit-down lunch & that's the end of it.

i am really looking forward to learn new skills and tips from Chef Rohani Jelani.




if you're ever interested, go to http://www.bayanindah.com/.


UPDATE (9th July'10)

There were only four of us in the class and I was the youngest participant.

We made:
1. stir fried black pepper loh shi fun
2. penang char kway teow
3. cantonese kway teow
4. vietnamese noodle salad with grilled chicken
5. stir-fried glass noodles

I had a great time cooking in a big kicthen :o)

I've signed up for another class on Sunday. I'm dragging hubby along hehehe

The theme is Quick & Easy favs!






i'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment