Tuesday, June 22, 2010

i miss my hubby.

i love him. i miss his hugs. i miss hearing his voice. i miss pampering him. i miss him getting on my nerves. i miss him smile, his kisses, his eyes. i miss hearing him snore as he sleeps beside me.

he is a good man. he is loyal. trustworthy. caring, in his own way. i wish we had kids, he would make a great father. he's the kinder, patient & happy one. i'm the fierce, panicky and miserable one. we're totally opposites but ... compliment each other ... i hope.

as much as i had complained to him about him, he has done none to me. i wish i was more like him. i would never trade him for another and if another woman would so ever touch even a hair on his head or body, she'll have me holding her hair!

i wish we would some day have a child. he would be a good father and i hope to be a good mother.

good night, abang. i love you and i am excited to see you again tomorrow night. come home to me safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment